4 eggs (L)
200g grated zucchini
200g full fat yogurt or cream cheese
1 orange zest and juice
40g rolled oats
7g baking powder
1. Pre-heat the oven 180ºC and grease a cake baking tin.
2. Mix the sugar and the butter. When it starts looking like a white cream, it takes about 6 minutes if you are using a machine,add the eggs one by one.
3. Add orange zest and juice, yogurt and grated zucchini to the mix and combine well.
4. Finally add carefully the oats, baking powder and flour. Pour everything into the baking tin and if you want add some oats on top.
5. Bake for about 1 hour and enjoy!